“No person shall use voter registration lists or copies thereof prepared pursuant to this section as basis for commercial or charitable solicitation of the voters listed thereon. Any person making such use of such lists or copies thereof shall be a disorderly person, and shall be punished by a fine not exceeding $500.00.” NJSA 19:31-18.1c
Voter Registration Lists (including email lists), labels, CD’s, copies, and maps can be provided to interested parties by the Office of the County Clerk.
- There is no cost for emailed lists or labels
- Printed Lists: Number of districts x $ .25 each
- Gummed Mailing Labels: Number of labels x $ .02 each
- CD’s: $1.00 per CD & $ .25 per district
- Copies: $ .05 per page
- Large Maps: $5.00 per map
Payment in FULL must be made prior to or upon receipt of requested items.
Email requests to Clerk.Elections@co.cape-may.nj.us or call 465-1013.